Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Don't Exactlies Get Star-Struckified....

It just ain't consistent with me characterizations. But the Blog Azeroth Shared Topic this week (put up by Dragonray) be:
Are you starstruck by anyone? Does someone in the community respond to a post or a tweet and get you all speechless because they actually responded? Is there anyone you are waiting to have respond directly to you? Is there someone that you would like to chat to, but are too chicken? Am I the only one who puts other bloggers on a pedestal?
and I felt likes sayin' sumthin'. You buggers has been warned.

Now, four-five years ago, I were workin' me way through the process of growin' from an orcling with a silly pointless blog ta bein' an amazingly virile orc warrior with a silly pointless blog. The WoW blogosphere was the Wild Wild West back then, an' we was all stumblin' around tryin' fer ta figger out what it all meant. Now, like I said, I don't get starstruck 'cause I's bumpernuddin' Ratshag, but along the way was several bloggerbuggers what helped me out with advicifyin' and encouragements, eithers fer adventurin', or bloggin', or both. Is prolly gonna leave out some, 'cause fuhggit I cain't be bothered fer ta remember the details, but here be those what be droppin' outta me brain (in no particular orders):

Tami from The Egolicious Priest
Big Red KittyKat
Kirk What Never Did Get a Nickname, from Priestly Endeavors
Temerity Effin Jane. Up Yours.
Out of Mana Megan
The Mana Battery Bitch
Auzara from ChickGM
Bellwhether from 4Haelz
Leafy from Leafshine: Lust Fer Flower (Don't ask me whathell that means - is a British thing).

1 comment:

Eustashius said...

hey ratters,
I would add...
Big Bear Butt Blogger,
Doomilias,
Married IRL,
hots n dots
the scout report.

Just my additional 2 coppers.
Best,
Eust