Thursday, February 2, 2012

Is Drunken Groundhog Day Movie Quotifyings

Danger Mouse: Thiss is one time where television really failssh to capture the true excitement of a large ssshquirrel predicting the weather.

Creighton: It's the same thing your whole life: "Clean up your room. Shtand up straight. Pick up your feet. Take it like a man. Be nice to your shishter. Don't mix beer and wine, ever." Oh yeah: "Don't drive on the railroad track."

Alayda: I'm a god, mon. I'm not de God... I don' t'ink. ...hic!

Goblin Hunter Boy (By Night Known as Fezziwhig): If you gotta shoot, aim high. I don't wanna hit the groundhog. ...hic!

Kinnavieve: Ned, I would love to shtay here and talk with you... but I'm not going to.
Wait, is thish the day I break his frickin' jaw? Or is that another day...?

Maurice: I was in the Virgin Islandsh once. I met a girl. We ate lobster, drank piña coladash. At sunset, we made love like shea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over, and over...

Noggle: Do you ever have déjà vu, Mrs. Lancashter?
Puffin: I don't think sho, but I could check with the kitchen.

The Warrior With No Name: There is no way that this winter is ever going to end as long as this groundhog keeps sheeing his shadow. I don't see any other way out. He's got to be shtopped. And I have to shtop him. ...hic!


Ellspeth: He... might be okay. KABOOM! Well, no. Probably not now. Hee hee hee, he ashploded!

Ratshag: This ish pitiful. A thousand people freezing their buttsh off waiting to worship a gunkerdubbin rat. What a hype. Groundhog Day used to mean something in this town. They used to pull the hog out, and they used to eat it. Yer fluggernubbin' hypocritesh, alls of you! ...hic!


Groundhog Day. Best gumperflubbin' movie ever made about a rodent weatherman. Watch it with someone you love 547812 times tonight.

No comments: