Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Night Drinkings And Some Shouting Too

Ratshag:
I'm a walking nightmare, an arshenal of doom
I kill conversations when I walk into the room.
I'm a three-line whip, I'm the shorta thing they ban....hic!
I'M A WALKIN' DISASHTER BOY!

Demolition man, demolition man
DEMOFLUGGERNUGGINLITION MAN!

Ellspeth:

The sky is red, I don’t undershtand,
Past midnight I still see the land.
People are shayin’ the woman is damned,
She makes you burn with a wave of her hand.
The city’s a blaze, the town’sh on fire.....hic!
The woman’s flames are reaching higher.
We were foolsh, we called her liar.
All I hear
is BUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNN!....hic!

Maurice:
There I was, just a-walkin' down the street....hic!
Shinging doo wah diddy diddy dum diddy do
Shnappin' my fingers and shufflin' my feet

Shinging doo wah diddy diddy dum diddy do....hic!
I looked good (looked good) I looked fine (looked fine)
I looked good, I looked fine, and you nearly lost your mind!

Creighton:
Well, I went home with the waiter
The way I always do....hic!
How was I to know
He was with the F'shaken, too


I was PvPing in Arathi....hic!
I took a little rishk
Send lawyers, gunsh and money
Dad, get me out of this

Danger Mouse:
Deep down Lordaeron close to Quel'Lithien
Way back up in the woodsh among the evergreenss
There ssstood a log cabin made of earth and wood
Where lived an undead boy named Zombie B. Goode
Who never ever learned to read or write sho well
But he could shwing the ssword just like a ringing a bell

Go go
Go Zombie go....hic!
Go
Go Zombie go....hic!
Go
Go Zombie go....hic!
Go
Go Zombie go....hic!
Go
Zombie B. Goode!

Galertruby:
Aglha gla aggha gha!
Garhagl algraha ghalgh ahlgra!....hic!
Gahrrl ahg aggha gahlgra!
Ahhrlgaha gha  allahgl grahahagh!

(much jumpin' and air guitar)

Gahlgha arhgl gaharghlh alglhagha!....hic!
Gha glahaggha arhgl glahaghla!
 Aggaha!
 Aggaha!
Gha! ....hic!


Fer tonight's shongs, is thanksh ta Sting (even though he shang it like a hairdresser in love), Deep Purple, Manfred Mann, Warren Zevon, Chuck Berry, and, uh, I thinks what young Galertruby said "Rogersh and Hammershtein", but it mighta been "Cannibal Corpshe", is so dang hard fer ta tell'em apart....

1 comment:

Lui said...

"raises a bic lighter" to the drinking anthem
:D

Now where did I putz that beer hic!