Friday, February 5, 2010

How It Really Went Down

Not-Yet-Dead King: I'm not dead yet.

Living Paladin: 'Ere, he says he's not dead.

Dead King: Well, he will be soon. He's very wounded.

LP: I can't announce victory with him like that. It's against regulations.

N-Y-D K: They used saronite bombs to exploit an in-game mechanic. I think I'll go for a walk.

DK: You're not fooling anyone, you know. Isn't there anything you could do?

/hotfix
/72-hour ban
/Not-yet-dead King dies

LP: No king, no king, la la la la la la...

DK: Idiot! There must be a king! Otherwise the restless Scourge will be an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained. Otherwise they might go bar-hopping with that hooligan Ratshag and his friends. Go rhino-tipping in the Borean Tundra. Run Freya's panties up the flagpole! There must always be .... a Lich King.

/ominous music

LP: This means I get to be king? Cool!

Dead Paladin: Oh hell no! I got poisoned, I got burned by that big red bitch, Kinnavieve ran of with my shield, I got this really wicked "Flame on!" action here - I should be king!

LP: Dude, you want some ointment or something?

DP: No, just gimme the crown.

LP: Oh, okay

/crown on Dead Paladin's head

DP: Sucker! I mean, uh, go tell them that the Lich King is dead.

LP: All right. Say, do you mind if we do this again, only with more, like, gravitas? I want to Fraps it.

DP: No one may know what was done here today!

LP: Oh, don't worry, it's just for my personal use. Not like it's going to end up on YouTube or anything.

DP: In that case, sure. Not-yet-dead king, you want to take it from the top?

N-Y-D K: Father! Is it.... over?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

/bad sigmund fraud-I-mean-freud voice on...

Und so... Tell me about your chilthoot, it might tell us something about why you are flaming nut... er... wait... I don't **bleeping** vant to know...

/sigmund fraud voice off

OK, I should be able to breathe after laughing sometime in the next few months!