Sunday, June 7, 2009

Best Served Way Fuhggin Cold

We all went through it. Workin' our way through Hellfire Peninsula, hackin' down unhousebroken orcs and demon pigs and them real nasty oozes. And while we was earnin' an honest living, killin' the bad guys fer thems what paid us, along came one of them gubberlunkin' giant robots, movin' way quieter than anything that dang big had a right to, and stomped our hard workin' arses inta the dirt.

And we hated them.

But the world is different now. We's in our eightieth season. Maybe we's got us a few epics, or even a crapton of them from Uld-25. Or maybe is all crafted blues and some drops from Old Strat. Don't matter. 'Cause now, we can go back to Hellfire, and we can give them flumperbuggin' toasters some. Old. Fashioned. Payback.



Revenge. It do taste sweet. Especiallies served cold.

11 comments:

Kayeri said...

I agree Ratters... my husband, the paladin, went back there to go hunting... I stood by in case he needed healing, but there was no need. A short while, later, he stood triumphantly over a twisted metal mess....

Dragonpearl said...

That metal beasite will soon feel the hard cold steel of my foot up it's rear when I get the chance too. GRR

Jaeg and KT said...

I go back to Hellfire to farm buzzard meet for buff pet food. And every time I see a fel reaver, I kill the bugger.

Jonna said...

For great justice!
This was the first thing I did when I dinged 80 and my shaman, ganked those damned toasters to no end. Ah, great times

Fritzgar said...

Oh yes the sweet taste of revenge, my hunter took his Gorilladin back to Hellfire and unleashed the beast on those metal monstrosities .... god it felt good

Ryuhakubi and Embereye said...

I always, ALWAYS, drop whatever I'm doing and charge after a Fel Reaver whenever I hear of someone wanting to take one down. It is such a... SWEET feeling.

Though, I disagree with "best served cold." I still hate those things with a purple passion.

Misneach said...

Nice. There should be an achievement for soloing one of those things.

Friggin metal jerks stepping on poor level 62s.

Unknown said...

I killed one of those a few months ago by my holy paladin self, I think it took 15 minutes. But oh how sweet it was standing over that smoking heap of metal.

Khol Drake said...

I like my revenge with a nice creme sauce and a light dusting of fresh grated parmesean.

Misneach said...

I like my revenge with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Hatchetman and Agamemnon said...

Amen to that Ratters... I also will go out of my way to gank one of these giant PITA's. It do feel good, still, after more than a few left in smoking ruin... it do feel so good.