Sunday, December 9, 2007

Okay, THIS is the last one

I thinks.

This here be Kiz Coilspanner, the flightmaster in Hatchet Hills, the dinky winky little outpost for thems going to the vacation hotspot of ZulamanLand. Contaries to me earlier post, he be neuter, so both Horde and Alliance can flap in.

Out of Mana Megan complains that the flight over from Ironforge is soooooo long. What can I tell ya, hon? Somedays it ain't easy being the good guys. Next time remember ta packs youself some cherry pie and a couple skins of Dwarven Stout for the flight.

So. Last green exclamation point in Azeroth. Done. No more. Fini. The End.

Bugger, I hopes I's right this time. Stupid mubbernuggin goblins ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There could end up being another one added when we can reach the Sunwell Plateau. Either that or they allow us all to be magically transported there. We'll find out soon enough.

Ratshag said...

Hypothetical future flightmasters Do Not Count. I will cross they's bridges when I fall off of them.